Check us out on YouTube:
Provide manufacturing engineering support for the Systems Test Directorate. Resolve test equipment and prototype manufacturing issues based on knowledge of the engineering design, need and final intended application. Utilize Engineering Manufacturing Management System (EMMS) to generate work orders, build/maintain indentured build of materials (IBOMS), generate material requisitions and provide material/work order status to customers. Contribute to the design, acquisition and manufacturing of complex test equipment including cables, chassis, electro/mechanical fixtures, ITA's, and final assembly and inspection of completed test systems. Participate in engineering design reviews, maintain drawing configuration, acquire and track material, assist in resolving manufacturing issues and overseeing delivery of final products to internal/external customers.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- A minimum of 18 months professional related experience. Note: This is a position for experienced professionals. If you have completed your degree within the last 18 months please apply to RMS college jobs under
Experience interpreting engineering drawings related to electrical instrumentation
- Experience maintaining configuration control of products and drawings
- Experience with Microsoft Office software and database applications
- Experience with material procurement related to electrical instrumentation
- Experience interfacing directly with customers in an engineering/manufacturing environment
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Required Education (including Major):
- Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts related to electrical instrumentation
- Limited experience with design, use, and fabrication of electrical instrumentation
- Experience working in an engineering environment focused on test equipment or prototype engineering hardware
- Experience dealing with supply chain and material obsolesces issues
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced teaming environment.
- Written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with and take direction from Functional Management and IPT’s from multiple programs
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens. Additional information can be found here:
- Minimum Degree: BA/BS degree from an accredited university
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.