General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
Enterprise Improvement Analyst - Herndon
Helps develop and implement standards and capabilities across program, ranging from Risk Management, best practices and program/enterprise innovations
Extracts data from data warehouse and presents performance metrics to the customer and PMO
Experience with Tableau
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
3. Establishes and defines program plan requirements and performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. May perform business development activities and support to program and business area opportunities
7. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.