Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Texas? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our Cityline facility in Richardson, TX has been open for 2 years and has many amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, massage therapist, relaxation rooms, cafeteria, learning center, collaboration rooms, fun space that includes foosball and pool tables, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, special event to include Popcorn Thursdays, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401K match; flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Cityline. Plus there are lot of trendy area restaurants and shopping within blocks of our site with shuttle service to help you get there!
If you have technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, then Raytheon is worth the time to explore.
Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets throughout the world. Our latest company video is about our people, our technology, our vision, and the values we hold dear at Raytheon. Click here to view:
Raytheon SEIT team has a professional Systems Engineer opportunity available.
The SEIT Systems Engineer will be assigned to programs in the GEOINT product line involving systems engineering development and system maintenance activities. The selected candidate will have roles in the following areas and may include responsibilities not limited to:
• Requirements/feature analysis and derivation, performance prediction, allocation of system-level requirements to lower level requirements, and requirements management
• Working with engineering staff to resolve complex technical problems, to generate innovative solutions, and to create architecture and design artifacts
• Working as an agile product owner with software developers during the implementation phase to realize system design that results in achievement of critical program objectives
• Supporting integration and test personnel on the development of test cases and test procedures
• Change request analysis and bidding
• Working with subcontractors on development and integration of solutions
Must be a U.S. CITIZEN with an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with Polygraph clearance
A bonus of "up to" $40,000.00 is offered to hired applicants with Active TS/SCI, or higher, clearances
• Knowledge of at least two of the following systems engineering functions: requirements development and management, architecture, system design, interface definition and control, integration and test, installation planning and management
• Technical experience in the GEOINT domain and ability to apply advanced technical principals, theories, and concepts to new development
• Experience with image exploitation algorithms and tools
• Familiar with National Imagery Transmission Format (NITF) specification and image product types
• Experience and strong knowledge of Agile Systems Engineering practices
• Ability to pursue actions necessary to obtain desired results via interactions with design engineers, customers, end users and subcontractors
• Ability to interface and work with teams at multiple locations
• Proven written and oral communication skills. Must be able to work independently and be a self-starter
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools, particularly Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
• Must be able to support limited travel (<10%)
• Experience with AWS and/or cloud computing architect
• NGA clearance (preferred)
• Experience with software projects and ability to apply advanced complex principles, theories and concepts to new development
• Experience with Scaled Agile Framework methodologies (SAFe)
• Experience with Atlassian suite of agile tools, especially JIRA
• Experience in CONOPS / OPSCON development
• Strong Risk Assessment & Opportunity skills related to the identification, management, and mitigation of technical risk to ensure program meets organizational objectives
• Familiarity with Cost Account Management (CAM) and Earn Value Management System (EVMS)
4 years with a BS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math; or 2 years with a MS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.