General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Desired skills/experience: AJAX, or other scripting languages, HTML, CSS, XML or other web technologies.
• Application Developer to support development and maintenance of large enterprise information system.
• Mandatory Skills:
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing applications using Java.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience using Spring and Hibernate
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience using HTML, CSS, XML or other web technologies..
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with database development with SQL databases such as MySQL and Oracle.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience working as full-time software developer, developing complex applications with large customer bases.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience identifying engineering and technology risks with the potential to impact IT plans and developing plans to mitigate risks.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience IDEs (Integrated Development Environments) such as NetBeans or Eclipse
• Desired Skills:. Demonstrated on-the-job experience maintaining and developing applications in the customer's organization.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience engineering complex J2EE applications to satisfy complex requirements.. Demonstrated on-the-job experience code deliver mechanisms such as Maven or Ant.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with code repositories such as Subversion or Git.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with IBM Maximo. Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing in an Agile environment.
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.