Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
We value your imagination and are looking for an innovative team player that can help us advance ManTech’s cyber security solutions that enhance the security of our customers’ information and increase the cyber professionalism of their workforce through cyber training and exercise support. We are a small team of “all-stars” that work closely with the Business Units and Sales team to meet with customers to understand their challenges and needs, and then identify disruptive technologies, emerging methodologies, new business models, and processes to adapt into a secure technical solution. This position also plays a major role in writing technical solutions into proposals, white papers, and concepts to ensure thoughts are carried throughout the proposal. If you think you have what it takes to help meet with customers, develop leading-edge secure solutions, write on proposals, and want to be rewarded, then this is your calling card!
Responsibilities: We need creative juices flowing, here are the key ingredients:
Sales Enabler. Help us win!
Creator. Develop colorful secure technical solutions
Customer Liaison. A positive attitude is a must.
Team Player. Working together creates success.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field.
• 5 or more years of hands-on cyber security engineering experience, including some cyber range architecture and innovation experience
• 3 or more years of supporting business development lifecycle including solution development, technical volume lead, and proposal writing support with proven successful track record
• Enterprise Architecture experience
• Experience with working through federal acquisition process
• Experienced with end-to-end SDLC and working experience with NIST, DoDAF and TOGAF Familiarity with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Chef, or Puppet to create and manage flexible and dynamic infrastructure
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Physical requirements include: the ability to work with computers and data. Work is of a sedentary nature
· Certification as an CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) and CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional)
· Experiences with cyber security engineering solutions for secure infrastructures and code
· Experience with Cyber Security Risk Assessments
· Experience/working knowledge of micro-segmentation security solutions such as Unisys Stealth, Illumio, etc
· Experience with cyber security needs for DevSecOps in an agile-based software release operations environment
Active Secret/Top Secret + clearances strongly preferred
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.