Raytheon is looking for Sensor experience!
High Band Software (HB SW) for the system software that manages HB sensor assets and controls the execution HB signal Planning & Direction, Collection, Processing & Exploitation, Analysis & Production, and Dissemination (PCPAD) processes. These personnel will interface daily with users, mission planners, co-contractors, and other ground system maintainers to troubleshoot and correct system problems, analyze system performance, and make recommendations on system improvements. Specific responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
REQUIRED SKILLS: This position requires direct experience SR sensors. Specific experience requirements include working knowledge of SEAM interface; AF DCGS WAN architecture and configuration tools; AF DCGS OA architecture, COTS components, operational concepts; CETS, MSCS, RIM, SEAM and SDE SW component capabilities, failure indications, troubleshooting techniques, and recovery methodologies. Existing CompTia Security + also required.DESIRED SKILLS:
- Manage all High Band System SW processes
- Provide management of the airborne High Band System SW sensors
- Provide system administration for High Band System SW components GCP and subcomponents CETS, MSCS, RIM, SEAM and SDE
- Maintain all High Band System SW to operate and interface with multiple sensors, sites and systems
- Provide technical and engineering SW support
- Respond to ESD trouble tickets
- Perform system administration support to the PCPAD process
- Provide comprehensive analysis, diagnostics and fault isolation for the sensors associated with ground components
- Provide comprehensive analysis, diagnostics and fault isolation for the sensors associated with End-to-End network paths.
- SME that provides sustainment support during system upgrades
- Provide processing improvements and data link improvements recommendations
- Manage changes in data encryption and days at rest implementation
- Support post upgrade efforts IAW tech data, TTPs, and OIs. Provides OJT to AFP and identifying means to improve sustainment support and reduce logistics footprint.
- Pre-mission responsibilities
- Ensure system readiness, system/mission configuration relative to the sensor or communications link
- Support pre-mission tasks (system reboots, ground rings, etc.)
- Mission execution responsibilities
- Provide real-time assistance to pilot, maintainers, operators and users
- Provide information for the mission debrief
- Post-mission responsibilities
- Evaluate reported High Band and system anomalies
- Submit tickets and all maintenance actions as required
- Provide information for the mission debrief
SECURITY CLEARANCE: EXISTING TS/SCI IS REQUIRED.WORK SCHEDULE: Schedule is 24/7/365. Must be flexible. Overtime, weekend work, nightshift, non-standard work week and extended shifts are typical. TRAVEL: Some travel may be required to support other locations during surge activities, installs or upgrades. Travel maybe to CONUS or OCONUS locations.REQUIRED EDUCATION: Related Bachelor degree and 4+ years of relevant experience OR 12+ years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with military SIGINT domains to include U-2, Global Hawk, MQ-1 and MQ-9 sensors and processing, exploitation and dissemination (PED) architectures
- UNIX (Solaris or Linux) and Microsoft Windows system administration
- Administration of COTS or GOTS software solutions used by DCGS operators and analysts (CICS, RIM, CETS, etc)
- Network administration and troubleshooting
- Oracle database system administration
- Experience administering VMware (containers, storage and resources) and cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, OpenStack, etc.)
- Familiar with the concepts of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and frameworks (ex. DDF)
- Knowledge of web applications and their development (Apache, APS, NET, NodeJS, etc.)
- Familiarity with x86-based server hardware and troubleshooting methods
- Familiarity with the Serena (ADSM) trouble ticket reporting system
- Understanding of cyber security tools and methods
*****PRIORITY CONSIDERATION will be given to candidates performing this work on a current government contract. For immediate consideration, place your resume here.******
Some of these positions may be contingent. This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Some of the position may be offered by Team Raytheon companies.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.