Raytheon is looking for Sensor experience!
High Band Software (HB SW) for the system software that manages HB sensor assets and controls the execution HB signal Planning & Direction, Collection, Processing & Exploitation, Analysis & Production, and Dissemination (PCPAD) processes. These personnel will interface daily with users, mission planners, co-contractors, and other ground system maintainers to troubleshoot and correct system problems, analyze system performance, and make recommendations on system improvements. Specific responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
REQUIRED SKILLS: This position requires direct experience SR sensors. Specific experience requirements include working knowledge of SEAM interface; AF DCGS WAN architecture and configuration tools; AF DCGS OA architecture, COTS components, operational concepts; CETS, MSCS, RIM, SEAM and SDE SW component capabilities, failure indications, troubleshooting techniques, and recovery methodologies. Existing CompTia Security + also required.DESIRED SKILLS:
- Manage all High Band System SW processes
- Provide management of the airborne High Band System SW sensors
- Provide system administration for High Band System SW components GCP and subcomponents CETS, MSCS, RIM, SEAM and SDE
- Maintain all High Band System SW to operate and interface with multiple sensors, sites and systems
- Provide technical and engineering SW support
- Respond to ESD trouble tickets
- Perform system administration support to the PCPAD process
- Provide comprehensive analysis, diagnostics and fault isolation for the sensors associated with ground components
- Provide comprehensive analysis, diagnostics and fault isolation for the sensors associated with End-to-End network paths.
- SME that provides sustainment support during system upgrades
- Provide processing improvements and data link improvements recommendations
- Manage changes in data encryption and days at rest implementation
- Support post upgrade efforts IAW tech data, TTPs, and OIs. Provides OJT to AFP and identifying means to improve sustainment support and reduce logistics footprint.
- Pre-mission responsibilities
- Ensure system readiness, system/mission configuration relative to the sensor or communications link
- Support pre-mission tasks (system reboots, ground rings, etc.)
- Mission execution responsibilities
- Provide real-time assistance to pilot, maintainers, operators and users
- Provide information for the mission debrief
- Post-mission responsibilities
- Evaluate reported High Band and system anomalies
- Submit tickets and all maintenance actions as required
- Provide information for the mission debrief
SECURITY CLEARANCE: EXISTING TS/SCI IS REQUIRED.WORK SCHEDULE: Schedule is 24/7/365. Must be flexible. Overtime, weekend work, nightshift, non-standard work week and extended shifts are typical. TRAVEL: Some travel may be required to support other locations during surge activities, installs or upgrades. Travel maybe to CONUS or OCONUS locations.REQUIRED EDUCATION: Related Bachelor degree and 4+ years of relevant experience OR 12+ years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with military SIGINT domains to include U-2, Global Hawk, MQ-1 and MQ-9 sensors and processing, exploitation and dissemination (PED) architectures
- UNIX (Solaris or Linux) and Microsoft Windows system administration
- Administration of COTS or GOTS software solutions used by DCGS operators and analysts (CICS, RIM, CETS, etc)
- Network administration and troubleshooting
- Oracle database system administration
- Experience administering VMware (containers, storage and resources) and cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, OpenStack, etc.)
- Familiar with the concepts of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and frameworks (ex. DDF)
- Knowledge of web applications and their development (Apache, APS, NET, NodeJS, etc.)
- Familiarity with x86-based server hardware and troubleshooting methods
- Familiarity with the Serena (ADSM) trouble ticket reporting system
- Understanding of cyber security tools and methods
*****PRIORITY CONSIDERATION will be given to candidates performing this work on a current government contract. For immediate consideration, place your resume here.******
Some of these positions may be contingent. This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Some of the position may be offered by Team Raytheon companies.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.