The Protected Communication Systems Department is involved all aspects of Systems Engineering across the program lifecycle of Protected Communication Systems programs within the Integrated Communications System (ICS) Mission Area. The Department supports a variety of communications systems including SATCOM (including AEHF, EHF, X-Band, Ka-Band, Ku-Band, C-Band, PTW), line of sight, and networking for ground based, ship, submarine, and airborne platforms.
We are currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated, Senior Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead to join our dynamic, diverse, and rapidly growing team. The IPT Lead is responsible for providing direction to a team of engineers in the development of product supporting the ICS Mission Area. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, monitoring, maintaining, and executing program plans to affect short-term and long-term business goals. This position is located in Marlborough, MA.
- Define team objectives and plans to meet the internal and external customer’s requirements.
- Lead a multi-disciplined engineering team through analysis, design, and execution of assigned projects using robust engineering principles
- Ensure technical and program documentation is compliant with internal and customer standards
- Manage team to meet project schedule and budget commitments and communicate project status effectively
- Proactively manage and mitigate program Risks and Opportunities (R&O)
- Provide technical leadership to members of team
- Present during technical and program reviews to both internal and external customers
By any measure, Raytheon is an exciting and rewarding place to work. We pride ourselves on developing world-class talent in an inclusive atmosphere. The result is a workforce that takes pride in the company and consistently delivers superior solutions.Required Skills:
- Minimum 8 years of experience leading engineering teams in development activities
- Experience in Project Management and Earned Value Management Processes (EVMS)
- Experience in working directly with customers and their leadership
- Experienced presenter with prior responsibility for interfacing with customers, management, technical staff, and internal / external organizations.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Active Secret or Top Secret clearance
- Technical experience with SATCOM, LOS/BLOS, and/or networking for ground based, ship, submarine, or airborne platforms
- Working knowledge of Engineering tools (e.g., DOORS, Rhapsody, MATLAB), and peer review products.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or related field; advanced degree(s) in similar majors is highly desiredDesired Education:
Master’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or related field; advanced degree(s) in similar majors is highly desired
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.