Seapower Capability Systems (SCS) is seeking an Undersea Systems (US) Program Manager (PM), supporting Surface Ship ASW Systems. The selected person will primarily support the AN/SQS-62 program, with additional opportunities to lead focused areas pertaining to bow, towed, and / or variable depth sonar system elements. The selected person will lead Program Office Program Integration, Coordination, and Control (PICC) responsibilities.
The Program Office PICC works closely with the Program Manager to perform program execution efforts through the program lifecycle. The PICC is responsible for providing program coordination and control across the organization by integrating and coordinating the Integrated Product Teams (IPT) and Cross Product Teams (CPT). Tasks include daily coordination of CPT and IPT activities in accordance with the IMS and program manager priorities, establishing team battle rhythm, developing and presenting status on business growth, technical, cost, schedule and risk and opportunities. The PICC oversees and coordinates the operational aspects of ongoing projects, serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management, develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and functional team. This role supports the Program Manager and functional support teams in the complete execution of contract requirements and deliverables.
*Relocation and ERIP eligible.
- Preparing, updating and monitoring appropriate materials to ensure compliance with Raytheon's Integrated Product Development System (IPDS), Earned Value Management System (EVMS), corporate and business policies and procedures
- Coordinate finance, planning and scheduling, and program functions into an executable program plan.
- Integrating key business activities into a seamless business that can leverage best practices, people skills and cross utilization of assets
- Assisting program leadership with emerging tasks critical to achieving program business objectives
- Identifying and implementing key program metrics and lead development of situational awareness charts that can be used as management tools by program leadership teams to drive program success
- Supporting the program start-up process by assisting in the creation of initial program artifacts (team structure, lesson learned, Contractual Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS), etc.)
- Preparing and managing all required Gate and IR reviews.
- Capturing and tracking program actions and working with action owners to ensure timely closure of actions
- Monthly coordination and creation of material to support the Program Management Review (PMR) package while leveraging material from the IPT status reviews
- Coordinate Request For Information (RFI) responses for definitization effort and support definitization team
- DoD Secret Clearance, or ability to obtain
- Experience as an IPT or CPT lead for programs of $5M or greater
- Experience with developing Estimate at Complete (EAC) (as an IPT, CPT, or functional lead)
- Experience with managing Risk and Opportunity
- Demonstrated experience preparing, revising, updating and monitoring required documentation and analysis in compliance with Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Experience with managing an IMS which meets contract requirements
- Experience with Raytheon’s Integrated Product Development System (IPDS) or equivalent
- Ability to develop and implement meaningful program metrics and milestones
- Experience integrating key business activities into a seamless project management plan leveraging best practices, people skills and cross utilization of assets
- Raytheon PM Certification Level 5 or equivalent, or plan to obtain within 6 months of selection
- 10 years’ related work experience
- Ability to prepare and managing all required product lifecycle artifacts and reviews
- Experience in building and leading a cross-functional team
- Excellent communication, technical writing, oral presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Six Sigma Specialist Qualification (Raytheon or equivalent) or ability to achieve within 1 year
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- Master’s Degree
- Raytheon PM Certification Level 4 or equivalent
- 2+ years in program management, project management or IPT leadership
- Experience working with the US Navy
- Demonstrated knowledge of Department of Defense (DOD) acquisition processes
- Experience interfacing with senior leadership
- Capture management and proposal execution experience
- Experience with Traffic and Arms (ITAR) regulations, Export Import (EXIM) and licensing requirements, and Technical Assistance Agreements (TAA)
- Experience in or more of the following program phases: R&D, Design/Development, Transition to Production, Production, Delivery, System Integration, Verification & Validation (IV&V), Deployment, Support & Sustainment
- Experience with one or more of the following domain areas: Below Water Sensor Systems, Acoustics, Cyber, Hardware Design/Development, Logistics Management, Maritime Systems, Mission Systems Integration, Signal Processing, Software Design & Development, Submarine systems, Surface Ship Mission Systems Integration, Surface Ship Sonar Systems, Undersea Mine Hunting & Neutralization, Undersea Weapons, Unmanned Systems, Command & Control-C2, Effectors
- Experience with one or more of the following Contract Types: FFP, FPAF, FPIF, CPFF, CPIF, DCS
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience