KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the hydrocarbon and government services markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business units, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our customers have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With operations in 40 countries, KBR has more than 34,000 people delivering services to customers in over 80 countries. Together they represent an unmatched reservoir of talent and experience in a wide range of markets.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
Position Title: HR Manager
Position Description/Job Responsibilities
- Strategic creation of international and US domestic assignment terms and conditions (considering appropriate allowances and uplifts in the host location)
- Labor Law Compliance - work closely with internal and external employment law professionals / utilizing available resources to ensure our employees are compliant with the laws of the country where they work
- Immigration Compliance - manage global immigration service provider and serving as a liaison between the clients/business we support and the vendor (tracking and reporting on KPIs, SLAs, etc.)
- Tax Compliance - work closely with the internal tax team to consider tax compliance and the most efficient approach when establishing terms and conditions
- Active participation in the proposals and assignment related cost estimates
- Application on Global Mobility policies and procedures - provide guidance, perspective and recommendations across a wide range of global human resource areas to regional HR Management and staff, including project employee relations, performance management, expat compensation, training, and benefits administration
- Provide guidance on global assignee payroll and tax activities (international compensation and tax payments, intercompany charges, accrual processes, expenses and invoices)
- Provide training to HR Generalists and operations/business managers on Global Mobility practices, immigration, and tax residency issues to improve international assignment decision-making process (in person and via Global Mobility share point site)
- Understand business needs and influence program direction through developing and maintaining key internal stakeholder relationships
- Drive global consistency and alignment of mobility programs, while understanding and allowing for regional variances
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum five (5) years of experience managing global mobility, preferably in a large international corporate environment
- Understanding of HR global mobility policies including immigration, tax, equity, compensation, payroll, social security, benefits and assignment related services
- Business acumen including a global perspective of common business practices and their impact on the business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including strong consultative skills, listening skills and the ability to interact with various levels across the organization
- Leadership skills including coaching, team building, mentoring, change management and conflict resolution
- Strong decision making, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Results oriented with a continuous customer service approach, personal accountability and self-initiative
- Flexible and able to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and deadlines
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: US-US-TX-Houston
Req ID: 1083523