General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Required skills/experience: Perform counterintelligence, cyber security incident response and cyber/insider threat analysis for an IT enterprise; Working experience in a Cyber Security Operations Center; knowledge of the agency cable system and core databases; working knowledge of Splunk and Tanium and the ability to learn basic and due diligence queries to validate system alerts.
Desired skills/experience: shell scripting; MS SQL experience along with familiarity with Oracle 10g/11g and mySQL; Windows 7, 8, 10, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016 and System Center; Linux, ESX and OSX, experience with Wireshark, Nessus, WebInspect and AppDetective; provide recommendations on architecture and design reviews, technical standards, security standards and operational assurance.
Candidate will support sponsors efforts with CI investigative activities, conduct network traffic analysis, support CI and security focused network architecture reviews, and assess data pertaining to network intrusions and/or cyber related attacks on agency equities. Candidate is part of the High Threat Analytics team and in this capacity, the candidate will analyze, investigate and provide in-depth synopses of Sponsor and various external customers projects and technical initiatives from all disciplines.
* Ability to provide in-depth holistic analysis by leveraging various data elements relating to security audit, computer logs, and physical security information.
* Demonstrated ability to use various COTS and custom platforms to correlate security statistics to proactively identify what is a baseline and what is anomalous activity. Investigate both major and minor anomalies to closure.
* Ability to identify collections gaps which hamper day-to-day analytic processing and document these shortfalls
* Strong performer with a demonstrated ability to multi-task along with strong technical writing
* Adeptness to work independently when required, self-starter, solve hard issues to include thinking outside the box, learn new tools, explore new data sets to garner a holistic understand of issues.
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
10+ years of related experience
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
BA/BS in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience