Senior Subcontracts Specialist
Position is located at Huntsville, AL
Job Description & Required Skills:
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Subcontracts Specialist to support our SSES program in Huntsville, AL.
The successful candidate will support the current and evolving Strategic Systems Engineering Services (SSES) efforts for the Systems Simulation, Software and Integration (S3I) Directorate customer. The S3I Directorate has development and support responsibilities for myriad weapons systems and related support systems with associated enhancements. The Strategic Systems domain includes support activities for Combatant Commanders and Agencies such as AMC, MDA, Homeland Security, Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS), TRANSCOM, INSCOM and related FMS efforts.
Activities and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage subcontracts and represent the Supply Chain organization at various levels on functional and cross-functional teams to drive business success
• Negotiate and administer multiple subcontract types, to include but not limited to Firm Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, as well as development/R&D efforts
• Evaluate, identify, and select suppliers and business partners
• Work closely with Program Office representatives and Engineering to define and implement procurement strategies and develop subcontract Statements of Work
• Solicit proposals from prospective subcontractors and employ value analysis techniques to analyze cost/price, technical capability and financial viability, conducting investigations to ensure ability to perform within cost and schedule
• Monitor and report cost, schedule, and status of subcontractors and recommend or implement corrective action as necessary
• Prepare subcontract documentation in accordance with established company, customer and government regulations.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.