Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- Support the evolution of USCYBERCOM’s Unified Platform through the creation of Offensive, Defensive, and Shared Services applications using microservices
- Resolve customer requirements and propose solutions for system modifications and enhancements
- Discover and propose solutions to resolve various customer requirements. Solutions may include:
- Deployment of commercial or open source software
- Development of custom software
- System configuration modifications
- Debugging and optimization
- Collaborate with developers, system engineers, tester, operators, and customer program management to ensure quality product deliverables
- Work within a Scaled Agile Framework Team environment
- Ability to pivot quickly to address operationally-prioritized tasks
- Ability to rapidly gain expertise on new technologies, environments, methodologies and problem sets
- Take self-initiative to remain knowledgeable and practiced in emerging DevOps technologies and trends
- Knowledge and application of container, orchestration, and container platform technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
- Knowledge and application of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) technologies such as GitLab, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Cucumber, Junit, pytest, Nexus, Fortify, SonarQube, Twistlock, and Grafana
- Knowledge and application of database and data storage technologies such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cloudera, Prometheus, PostgreSQL, and/or MySQL
- Experienced with source control and code repository tools
- Experience developing within Windows and/or Linux environments
- At least 5 years of overall experience in the functional area. Bachelor degree in related field required. Master’s degree may substitute for 2 years of experience.
- No clearance required to start
- Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen and be eligible to obtain a US Security Clearance
- Applicants will be subject to a government security background investigation
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.