Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Program Security Officer, in the Chantilly, VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The IOS Division provides mission solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
As a Program Security Officer you will provide comprehensive program security, responsible for the implementation of national program security policy directives through each phase of the acquisition life-cycle (i,e., research and development, testing, production, delivery, integration, launch, operations, and closeout) and for providing security guidance concerning personnel, physical, operational, technical, information, industrial, counterintelligence, and computer security issues to Government and contractor personnel. You will also act as the cognizant security sponsors for numerous sensitive compartmented information facilities (SCIFs) throughout the United States and perform regular assessments of SCIF efficacy in protecting information. In addition, you are responsible for overseeing the daily administration of all security aspects of their assigned program(s) and will assist program management in understanding and implementing security initiatives and develop risk management methodologies to minimize cost while maximizing protection to the program’s most sensitive assets.
Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Provide security related guidance at program related Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs), staff meetings, teleconference calls, kick-off meetings, Program Management Reviews, etc.
• Develop and provide forward leaning innovative solutions and efficiencies in areas of security support.
• Develop and execute protection strategies for existing programs, developing programs, or new concepts.
• Provide input regarding security requirements and controls for facilities and systems where National Security Information (NSI) is processed, stored, or transmitted.
• Advise team members on program or operational security risks and explain associated risks, mitigation strategies, and resolution options.
• Review and write evaluations of security proposals and plans.
• Write, review, and/or evaluate security proposal and plans, such as Operational Security (OPSEC) Plans, Program Protection Plans, DD 254’s, and Contract Data Classification Worksheets, etc. focusing on safety and security of personnel, assets, resources, and mission.
• Conduct risk assessments and analysis, develop mitigation plans and concept of operations to support threat assessments and vulnerability analysis.
• Coordinate and prepare Security Engineering Service Requests per the Customer’s instruction.
• Coordinate and jointly develop IT Security Polices with the CIO organization.
• Provide assistance and guidance to government and industry security personnel, related to IC and DoD security policies, directives and instructions.
• Other assigned duties as necessary to ensure excellent customer service and mission success.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
Ability to travel 25%
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.