KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that’s only the beginning.
- Perform on-site QMS (quality management system) audits of customers’ suppliers and/or assists customers with internal QMS audits.
- Complete audit reports, including documentation of audit nonconformances.
- Issue CARs (corrective action requests) via customer electronic corrective action system.
- Complete actions, as assigned, related to issued CARs. Completes internal and customer training, as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position Scope :
- This is a part-time, on-call position.You are paid for the time you work and are reimbursed for travel and other approved expenses.
- We try to give people local assignments; however, travel out of state is often required.
- The supplier audits we perform can require up to 2 - 3 days on-site time.With travel time, that can mean a full week on the road performing an audit.
- The supplier audits we perform are 2nd party (on behalf of our customers) compliance audits, as opposed to 3rd party registration audits.
- You will typically be given a window in which to perform the audit and will schedule the exact audit dates directly with the supplier.
- Most the audits we perform are to the current revision of AS9100.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 year’s industry/quality experience, or equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- Current QMS auditor accreditation from a recognized body, i.e. Exemplar, IRCA or Probitas.
- Aerospace auditor accreditation is highly preferred.
- Experience performing on-site QMS audits and completing associated paperwork.
- Familiarity with root cause corrective action analysis (RCCA).
- Ability to travel.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Primary Location: US-US-NY-Long Island
Req ID: 1084115