Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Network Operations Center Analyst
We support the Defense Information Systems Agency’s (DISA) new DISA Global Operations Command-West (DGOC-W) operations on Hill AFB, UT. We support this critical mission providing a globally accessible enterprise information infrastructure directly supporting joint warfighters and national level leaders across the full spectrum of military operations.
Our large global team serves as the Network specialists responsible for managing, monitoring and troubleshooting the classified and non-classified IP and Transport Networks consisting of Cisco and Juniper routers, Optical cross-connect platforms, Multi service provisioning platforms, IP and ATM switches, fiber/copper connectivity, Sun workstations, and miscellaneous network equipment.
- Troubleshoot and restore to service components of the global IP and Transport Network.
- IP/Networking experience including routers, switches, firewalls, routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, RIP), VLANs, ACLs, and multicasting
- Performs fault isolation and diagnostic/assessment functions to include: determination and execution of corrective action(s) on a real-time basis.
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation
- Interface with functional users as well as remote operations centers in both routine and reactive monitoring situations.
- Maintains logs and records associated with reported problems or situations within their realm of responsibility.
- Follow escalation policy
- Monitor security posture of the IP Network and report any suspected violations to designated authority
- This includes performing pro-active monitoring of network element alarms and alerts to identify those components/elements that may lead to or already are causing network degradation or failure.
- Executes all reporting functions and data input associated with network management.
- Performs operator level maintenance on all components/assets associated with network
- Knowledgeable on Network Management Systems: Remedy, HP OpenView, Silvx, Cisco Prime Optical, Netcool, INMS and associated assets.
- Familiar with network encryption devices to include SafeNet NSA Type I and Type III. Experience in one or more of the following Crypto devices: KG-340, KG-175A/D, KIV-7, KIV-19.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II or Level III (CompTIA Security+ce or equivalent) -- Mandatory
- Cisco (CCNA, CCNP) or Juniper Certifications -- Desired
Security Clearance : Secret SSBI Investigation (Mandatory); will process for Top Secret
Work schedule : Full time; 40 hrs/week; Shiftwork
Work location : Hill AFB, UT (Ogden, UT) or Scott AFB, IL
Contract: The GSM-O contract is fully funded.
POC: If interested, please apply to this position online/upload your resume and also directly contact our DISA GSM-O Recruiting Lead, Tom Stack, , 410-272-8989 (please send copy of your resume and certifications).
A leader in Enterprise IT, full-spectrum cyber, data collection and analytics, and systems engineering and software applications. Check us out at . Celebrating 50 years of service to our Nation.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.