Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation’s security.
ManTech is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to support our growing operations in Virginia Beach, VA
Performs subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, subsystem and system integration, and tests for a subsystem. Participates in software requirements review, preliminary and critical design reviews, integration readiness review, and software acceptance reviews. Researches problems discovered by quality assurance or product support and develops solutions to the problems. Supports proposal efforts. Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical problems associated with specific projects.
•Develop and integrate new and enhanced training architecture and systems at Fleet Warfighting and Training Commands, including enhancing and integrating embedded LVC weapon system training capabilities beyond the previously developed baseline NCTE LVC capability, ensuring compliance with all cyber security (CS) accreditation requirements.
•Consolidate, standardize, and expand the Navy Enterprise Tactical Training Network (NETTN) and integrate range infrastructure, emulators, training devices, models, simulations, simulators, and databases into a fully informed enterprise network environment that enables LVC training to be facilitated by training sites, to allow shore-based simulators, ships, and aircraft to train in a contested environment to meet Fleet training requirements.
• Software development experience, including experience in a software development management role, in Joint Semi-Automated Forces (JSAF) and JBUS
• Software engineering experience specializing in M&S and C4I integration applications such as JBUS (DoD experience preferred)
• Experience in software development using C/C++, and Java
• Minimum Bachelors’ degree in computer science or related technical field
• Masters’ degree in Computer Science, IT, or other related field preferred
DoD Security Clearance:
Why should you join ManTech? Here’s three reasons:
• We are growing! ManTech is growing faster than any of our competitors. This means more and more opportunities for our employees every day!
• ManTech emphasizes internal and upward mobility! We have a dedicated team available to you to help you grow your enterprise IT career within the company and move to new roles. These positions are open because we are promoting internally!
• ManTech is a veteran friendly company with 48% of our employees having military experience.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.