Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation’s security.
ManTech is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to support our growing operations in Virginia Beach, VA
Designs, develops, troubleshoots, and analyzes software programs for computer based systems. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis. Designs and develops compilers, assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. As required, provides inputs for documentation of new or existing programs. Primarily interfaces with intra-organizational staff with infrequent contact with inter-organizational staff and outside customers and vendors on routine matters.
• Experience managing the release process for classified and unclassified training software at multiple levels of releasability to coalition partner nations, Navy training software experience preferred
• Certified Foreign Disclosure Representative
• Experience working directly with Government Foreign Disclosure Officers
DoD Security Clearance:
Why should you join ManTech? Here’s three reasons:
• We are growing! ManTech is growing faster than any of our competitors. This means more and more opportunities for our employees every day!
• ManTech emphasizes internal and upward mobility! We have a dedicated team available to you to help you grow your enterprise IT career within the company and move to new roles. These positions are open because we are promoting internally!
• ManTech is a veteran friendly company with 48% of our employees having military experience.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.