General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
See SCA Directory of Occupations
Supports technical training activities by setting up classrooms, workstations, and related equipment and systems.
1. Ensures that classrooms and equipment are accessible, operational, and available at all times.
2. Conducts basic hardware and software troubleshooting and refers problems to appropriate personnel.
3. Provides network troubleshooting and support.
4. Backs up file server data/disks.
5. Maintains and secures classrooms and related equipment, and is responsible for all government property located at the facility.
6. Conducts preventative maintenance on training equipment, and makes regular reports on equipment status.
7. Interacts with company and customer personnel to coordinate classroom schedules, student registration, activities calendar, briefs facility users on security and classroom protocols, and performs related tasks as required.
8. Proctors educational exams and other tests.
9. Maintains training records and prepares reports as needed.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Training Coordinators, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Entry level training coordinator with 0-3 years with HS degree. Incumbent at Hawaii MTC manages training/exercise schedule of facility and under the supervisor of the Facilities/Security Manager.
1. Works independently and resolve customer inquiries with minimal supervision.
2. Interact with various agencies to schedule training/coordinate training on facility.
3. Consolidate and maintains training reports.
1. Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in hardware and software troubleshooting and support.
2. Effective organizational skills.
3. Effective customer service skills.
4. Effective communication skills.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.