KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Prepare menu items according to recipes and provide direct “hands on” operational oversight, training and supervision for assigned shift in the Dining Facility, immediately correcting deficiencies as noted
- Assure compliance with KBR Policies and Procedures and the DFAC SOW to include:
- Technical Manual NAVMED P 5010
- Follow KBR Standard Work Instructions IAW (KBR QCP Quality Program)
- Twenty-Eight (28 Day Continuity of Operations) (CONOPS) Menu
- Technical Manual NAVSUP P-7 Armed Forces Recipe Service
- Food Service Operation Desk Top Processes
- Assure appropriate and required levels of approval are obtained for all actions.
- Assures Food Production is IAW NAVSUP P-486 & prescribed recipes and ‘Taste Test” menu items prior to the meal service
- Prepare food and appropriate decoration/garnish for scheduled Meals & Special Events within the facility.
- Constant attention must be paid to Safe Work Practices, immediately addressing any unsafe acts witnessed
- Check all food production equipment for safe and proper operation. Report and follow up on equipment requiring maintenance or replacement
- Proper operation of kitchen equipment
- Assure all personnel have been trained before operating kitchen equipment
- Assure all personnel wear appropriate PPE when operating equipment or handling potentially hazardous foods or chemicals
- Review Preventive Medicine and KBR QA/QC Inspections with Food Service Sous Chef.
- Correct all documented deficiencies
- Must have or be able to obtain NACI
- 3-5 years food service experience
- Must be fluent in English
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 15 months of remaining validity AND with at least 6 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must possess driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.
Job: Logistics & Government Services
Primary Location: Bulgaria
Req ID: 1084405