KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that’s only the beginning.
- Has P&L, EVM, and overall management responsibility for a significant, multi-year fixed price Stinger production program.
- Develop and utilize an MOS to monitor and control Engineering, Program, and ISC resources to meet contractual development milestones and other customer deliverables
- Lead and manage triple constraints (cost, schedule, quality/technical) of daily operations of the project; responsible for establishing and meeting key program metrics like CPI & SPI
- As a key stakeholder in operations for development and production programs, take responsibility for ship plan/execution, and quality improvement initiatives
- Ensure adherence to all KBR and customer processes including IPDS, E-SIOP, HOS, and SRO
- Plans task, approves resource requirements and effort estimates; establishes direction for functional team and direct reports; tracks and prioritizes quality/project controls while implementing corrective actions based on variance and critical path analysis.
- Be the primary customer interface and advocate to ensure best solution for KBR and the customer.
- Lead recurring program reviews with the direct customer and end user (i.e. USG) as required including coordination of presentation materials and associated SDRLs.
- Lead teams and functional groups (Quality, Engineering, Production Engineering, Test) that that prepare and execute detailed development program plans, schedules and budgets and support production programs; program team will consist of approximately 20 indirect reports from these functions
- Connect voice of the customer with operations value stream through linkage with specific integrated product team quality MOS (Quality Management Boards, etc.)
- Coordinate program unique returned goods reporting/tracking.
- Lead a robust Risk and Opportunity process to ensure robust program execution
- Ability to identify "critical to quality" aspects of project with limited management direction.Understanding of Baseline Contract Management.Participates in Change Board Process and manages results.
- Lead production start-up activities and the added Qualification Scope.
- Assist planning and sourcing with suppliers and supplier delivery coordination
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's in a technical or business discipline
- 10 years of team leadership experience over direct and matrixed resources
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in PM and IPDS processes and risk management
- Experience managing multiple programs within space, defense and missiles field.
- Must be U.S. citizen in order to obtain the required security clearance
- PMP credential
- Ability to quickly identify and address critical issues of complex program and lead team to develop action plan to improve performance
- Superior customer management skills
- Good strategic thinking skills
- Consistently delivers on all commitments
- Identifies and implements Program Management strategies to improve program performance and customer relationships in a virtual environment
- Six Sigma Greenbelt trained/certified preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of effective customer management and interface
- Working knowledge of business and financial fundamentals (Profit & Loss analysis, Investment analysis, Balance Sheet, Green Sheet)
- Knowledge of fundamental functional principles with the ability to optimize business performance in cooperation with Engineering, Sales & Marketing and Customer Support, and ISC
- Ability to make sound decisions and take quick action to ensure execution
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Program Management
Primary Location: US-US-MN-Minneaplois
Req ID: 1084372