General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel
1. Plans, coordinates, and executes unit collective training at echelons ranging from Battalion to Division.
2. Assists unit leadership in planning collective training that will meet their training objectives; identifies any gaps (resource, training, equipment, etc.) and works with the management team to ensure they are filled prior to execution of training.
3. Serves in a mentorship or observer/controller role when requested.
4. Gathers observations based on unit actions during the training event and provides input to unit After Action Reviews (AARs).
5. Maintains a comprehensive repository of relevant TTPs.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.