Aircraft Worker (Flightline)
- Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
- Is task qualified to perform minor maintenance and repair of assigned aircraft under limited supervision.
- Performs all servicing, assist with ground handling, and cleaning of assigned aircraft.
- Assists aircrew in preparation for flight.
- Launches and recovers aircraft.
- Performs pre-flight and thru-flight inspections, however, will not be qualified to accomplish basic post-flight operations (BPO).
- After task qualification, removes and installs aircraft panels and components.
- Operates ground support equipment and uses hand tools, special tools, and fixtures as required.
- Practices good housekeeping, tool control, FOD awareness/prevention, and safety at all times.
- Record maintenance action in CAMS and aircraft forms and records as necessary.
- Must be able to work day shift, swing shift, night shift, and/or weekend shift as required.
- Receives CUT and is qualified to perform maintenance tasks associated with other classifications.
Knowledge & Skills
- A working knowledge of mechanical tools and aircraft safety is required.
Experience & Education
- Must be capable of operating portable fire-fighting equipment.
- Formal military or civilian aircraft maintenance training is desired.
- Must be able to read and comprehend technical data.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance and flightline driver’s license.
More Jobs For Veterans...