The Navigation and Modernization Solutions (NMS) Mission Area of Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a highly motivated Sr. Finance Manager to lead our Product Support (PS) Finance Team. This position will be responsible for managing the financial performance of a $700M diverse portfolio, including 100+ Inter-Organization Transfer (IOT) programs and several external contracts. The PS Finance team is located in Burlington, MA, El Segundo, CA, El Paso, TX, McKinney, TX and Fullerton, CA. This position requires proactive leadership and significant collaboration with Program Directors, Program Managers, and all functions to ensure alignment on strategic, operating and financial objectives.
This position reports directly to the NMS Finance Director and indirectly to the PS Director.
Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
• Hire, develop, and coach a finance organization of ~60 professionals in three U.S. locations
• Provide financial leadership for program execution and new business growth. Collaborate with management and other functions to successfully deliver business results.
• Provide oversight and guidance on program Estimates At Completion (EACs), including two Watch Program EACs
• Ensure Earned Value Management (EVM) excellence and robust program controls.
• Ensure accurate and on-time external EVM reporting.
• Partner across the business to ensure a seamless product transition between Raytheon facilities
• Support competitive proposal strategy, pricing, and investment analysis. Support a multi-billion dollar, company-wide pursuit (SENSR)
• Lead development of the 5-year plan, Annual Operating Plan and monthly financial forecasts. Develop overhead budgets and manage expenses.
• Ensure adherence to financial policies and procedures
• Lead concurrent planning and drive alignment of resources and strategy. Coach team on effective business case development and ensure investment requests are supported by sound business cases and with attractive risk-adjusted ROIs
• Twelve(12)+ years of direct financial experience in supporting program management execution of U.S. Government contracts
• Demonstrated ability to independently partner with management and other functional areas to ensure business success
• Strong understanding of EVMS, Program Controls, and EAC process
• Previous supervisory and employee development experience
• Experience in financial planning & analysis (FP&A)
• Understanding of percentage of completion accounting
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced work environment
• Independent, proactive, positive, and self- motivated
• Demonstrated ability to meet critical deadlines and creatively solve problems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate computer and Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience in proposal pricing and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field of study, or equivalent experience
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.