This is a buying position for the Raytheon IIS Procurement organization. This position requires the management of medium and complex commodity procurements in support of one customer. Candidate will be the focal point for interface and communication between the program and suppliers.
You will be responsible for quotation activities, negotiations, documentation write-up, selecting qualified suppliers, seeking alternate suppliers (when applicable), supplier negotiations (price, schedules and terms & conditions, to include software licenses), and post-award management in accordance with company directives and work instructions.
This assignment requires a significant amount of complex negotiations with suppliers. Candidates should possess capability to independently review and negotiate terms and conditions and recommend final Raytheon position to Subject Matter Expert and/or Supply Chain Advisor and Office of General Counsel.
Must have active Secret clearance with ability to obtain TS SCI and Customer suitability.
• 4+ years relevant experience in procurement/supply chain role.
• Proven ability to multi-task and perform in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
• Ability to lead formal negotiations (price, schedule and supplier exceptions to contractual requirements.
• Ability to place a PO of medium to high complexity and process a high volume of POs across various business units
• Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal customers and suppliers.
• Ability to perform effectively and independently in a virtual environment
• Must be able to handle multiple decisions based on workload dispersion, program priorities, and IPT decisions
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to think strategically
• Proficiency to perform and comprehend price analyses, source selection/justification
• Ability to effectively manage job responsibilities with minimal supervision
• Ability to quickly assimilate new information, processes and tools
• DoD procurement experience and knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (FAR/DFARS)
Use standard computer systems focused on supplier management processes (SAP-PRISM)
• Ability to filter information from multiple sources to drive innovative solutions
• Effective at influencing others
• Experience working with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Raytheon tools, as well as knowledge of supply chain processes
• Knowledge of buying hardware and software.
• Knowledge of reading drawings.
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor’s Degree - Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Contract Administration, or similar discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience)
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.