Principal HSSE Specialist/Supervisor - Wink, TX
- Military veterans preferred
Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
- Responsible for supporting the daily coordination and implementation of the HSE management system.
- Creates incident reports and performs inspections to ensure conformity in all areas of HSE
- Functions in support role to the lead HSE professional at the designated project or office location.
- May oversee the HSE Program for one or more small projects within single location.
- Monitors work activities and advise management regarding improvements in HSE program implementation and/or performance.
- Interface with Site management, including (sub) contractors and client representatives.
- Establishes priorities for the completion of assigned tasks.
- Uses judgment to interpret internal and external issues and develop best practices.
- May direct resources, prioritize tasks and provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Relies upon experience, interpersonal skills, and broad knowledge of field to ensure task completion in compliance with policies, procedures, and business strategy.
- Support management to achieve its HSE goals and objectives.
- Provide oversight of lower level HSE personnel.
- Education: Associates or Bachelor degree in safety or other relevant field of study preferred; or 2 years technical training required in lieu of degree; or equivalent work experience required
- 7 years full time HSE supervisory or management level experience required.
- Construction (sub)Contractor Management experience preferred.
- Must possess intermediate to advanced capability with current Microsoft Office applications.
- Must possess strong capability with root cause analysis, risk assessment and analysis, case management, behavior based programs, and contractual HSE oversight.
- Must be capable of strong and effective verbal and written communication, ability to influence others, and excellent organizational, planning, prioritization, follow-up, and closure skills.
Job: HSE General
Primary Location: US-US-TX-Winkler County
Req ID: 1084426
More Jobs For Veterans...