General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
See SCA Directory of Occupations
1. Integrate the Gaming and Virtual training environments and MTC fielded systems and capacity providing relevant formation centric training support for Soldier, Crew and Small Unit formations (platoon, section, squad, convoy, and patrol)
2. Provide gaming-based small event training that is doctrinally current, and operationally relevant to the user. Gaming and Virtual Training are run using the Army’s Games for Training program, VBS3 and any potential follow on for Games for Training and related products. Training is focused at the crew through company level of operations although gaming may be the tool occasionally appropriate for larger collective events. LVCG training executed within the confines of the Integrated Training Environment (ITE) provide TUCs a valuable means by which to assess training proficiency.
3. Coordinates logistics for instruction events, including scheduling classes, reserving classrooms, and preparing workstations.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. May participate in the development and establishment of course content and objectives.
6. Updates course documentation as needed to ensure timeliness and relevance.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.