Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a highly skilled Cloud DevSecOps Engineer to join our team supporting the Marine Corps in the Stafford, VA area to provide technical expertise within cloud and virtualization based development, test, evaluation, and productions environments.
This position requires an ACTIVE DoD SECRET Clearance and a DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (Security+ CE or equivalent)
- Design and implement DevSecOps CI/CD pipelines to support provisioning of dynamic cloud-based resources in support of delivering multi-tiered HA/Clustered applications, services, databases, and capabilities using various cloud services (native, 3rd party, or hybrid).
- Design and implement solutions in accordance with FEDRAMP, NIST, and other applicable standards.
- Develop and utilize deployment and process automation capabilities (scripts, applications, platforms, APIs) to ensure processes are defined, repeatable, scalable, and able to be disseminated for wider utilization; capabilities include Ansible, PowerShell, Python, Puppet, Chef, etc. with the ability to verify and validate deployed resources meet requirements through automated methods.
- Support the installation, integration, and management of cloud-based application development, test, and evaluation environment toolsets and established DevSecOps pipelines.
- Produce clear and concise documentation and diagrams (e.g. technical data package, architecture, and process artifacts such as logical diagrams, interconnection diagrams, desktop procedures, DoDAF 2.0 documents, etc.) that fully capture technical baselines and operational capabilities to guide operations and activities associated to enterprise scale cloud environments.
- Provide advanced technical support, troubleshooting expertise, and complex problem resolution.
- Maintain a deep understanding and awareness of technology advancements for future cloud, software, and other relative implementations and capabilities to support architecting, engineering, and planning activities.
- Provide in-depth administration and configuration of Linux based systems.?
- Active DoD Secret Clearance with eligibility for Top Secret.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (Security+ or equivalent).
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Extensive knowledge of cloud [e.g. Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, etc.] platforms, services, architectures/ designs, and best practices.
- Extensive hands-on experience with public, private, and hybrid cloud capabilities.
- Possess cloud related certifications such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator, Developer, etc.; Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Expert (MCSE) in Cloud Platform or Cloud Platform and Infrastructure.
- Experience configuring and deploying Microsoft Windows servers using automation techniques and Cloud Service Provider user interfaces.
- Experience in virtualized server, workstation, and infrastructure administration, troubleshooting, backup, and recovery (Public Cloud resources preferred).
- Experience with manual and automated security administration, remediation, and hardening (STIG reviews, group policy and permissions, system modifications based on vulnerability scans, audits, and mitigations; patch management).
- Experience implementing and supporting enterprise system monitoring tools.
- Experience in at least four (4) of the following: Set-up, configuration and support of internal and external networks; identifying and analyzing systems requirements; developing and maintaining system applications and security; developing and maintaining network configurations; troubleshooting network and system performances issues; providing user support and guidance; recommending and implementing upgrades, patches, new applications and new equipment; developing and maintaining disaster recovery methods; and/ or ensuring proper documentation, coordination and maintenance of multiple systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to translate complicated technical issues for a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge of standard DoD and Marine Corps concepts, practices and procedures.
- Familiarity with Navy/Marine Corps interoperability requirements
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.