Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Strategic Engagements Coordination Analyst
The Strategic Engagements Coordination Analyst plan and coordinate international and domestic partnership coordinating activities in accordance with U.S. and DOD policy and following DOD international agreements and security cooperation processes.
• Maintain situational awareness of and adherence to appropriate foreign disclosure guidance, bilateral agreements, and MOAs/MOUs impacting international and domestic partnership coordination
• Participate in the preparation and execution of Command meetings/conferences/visits with Allies, Services, Agencies, Academia, Industry, and Commands to include visit coordination, logistics, and development and dissemination of command information packages and materials.
• Gather information, provide analysis, develop, and produce written products in support of the organization’s strategic coordination initiatives and planning objectives.
• Plan, facilitate and attend working groups, meetings, symposiums and conferences in order to facilitate discussions that produce measurable actions and results.
• Review and provide comments on related strategy, strategic planning documents, instructions, policy, and doctrine both developed internally and received from higher headquarters, or external sources.
• Draft meeting minutes, executive summaries, action items list, and other similar documents and strategic planning topics.
• Maintain and ensure proper retention of all documents, files, presentations and materials in accordance with J5 knowledge management practices.
• Active DoD TS clearance with SCI eligibility, and eligible for C/I Polygraph
• Demonstrated experience in developing plans that receive input from multiple units, and devising a final plan.
• Experience in COA development and analysis
• Knowledge of the Military Adaptive Planning Process
• Experience with Joint Operational Planning Process
• Experience in an Operations Center providing Senior Leaders specified reports based on information received from supporting units operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch, or open source information)
• Currently possess DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (Security +CE or equivalent)
LOCATION: Ft. Meade, MD (JFHQ-DODIN)
POC: If interested, please apply on-line and also contact Mark Aschenbach, email@example.com , (703) 488-2073.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.