U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs a DoD Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Principal Electrical Engineer responsible for sigma-delta ADC design and modeling. Responsibilities to include design, analysis, simulation, test, and integration of Analog, Mixed Signal, or Microwave Integrated Circuits for Space & Airborne Systems. Must be an industry leader in custom Integrated Circuit Design Using Multiple Technologies including CMOS, GaAs, BiCMOS, SiGe, or other state-of-the-art Semiconductor Technologies as evidenced by successful circuit design work experience, publications, technical leadership or patents. Must be capable of functioning in multi-disciplined design teams across multiple projects.
Duties may also include technical leadership and oversight of design projects, new business proposal efforts, technical risk assessments, improvement of design processes, technology planning and mentoring.
The candidate is expected to work well on his or her own with minimal direction, Additionally, the applicant is expected to possess excellent problem solving skills, have strong written and verbal communication skills, be customer focused and organized.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs a DoD Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.Desired Skills:
- Matlab modeling of delta-sigma converters. Should be very familiar with Schreier’s work in this field.
- Signal and noise transfer functions, stability, jitter and other key parameters
- Dynamic element matching
- Digital Signal Processing, FFTs, time and frequency domains of linear systems
- High-frequency mixed-signal design
- Product design, analysis, and test of Analog, Mixed Signal, or RF/Microwave Integrated Circuits as evidenced by minimum 10+ years of experience in one or more of these areas.
- Capable of functioning in multi-disciplined design teams across multiple projects.
- Ability to Interface with program office and customer communities to ensure program objectives are achieved.
- Work with department leadership team to develop and manage technology roadmaps in support of future technologies and IR&D. Provide technical, cost, and schedule data in support of proposals.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Self-starter with initiative and independent judgment
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Knowledge of IC design flows including analog, mixed-signal and digital ASIC design methodologies
- Solid understanding and experience with the latest Cadence, Mentor and Synopsys tools EDA CAD design Tools
- Product design, verification, and implementation of analog circuit functions including voltage and current sources, ADC’s, DAC’s, RF Circuits, PLLs, and Custom Digital in support of system-on-chip Integrated Circuits Developments for Space & Airborne Systems as evidenced by at least 8+ years of experience in one or more of these areas.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Minimum Degree: BS required; MS/PHD preferred
- Majors: Engineering – EE or similar technical degree preferred
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.