Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
The Raytheon Vineyard program will provide Echelon-1 Operations and maintenance support for a large, integrated hardware-software system located at a West Coast location in the vicinity of Paso Robles California in support of a government customer. The work consist of planned and ad hoc hardware/system engineering tasks on customized special application systems, including system analysis, testing/integration of new deliveries, and discrepancy identification and work off supporting the customer’s 24x7 mission. Personnel selected for this position will be required to work a flexible schedule which includes periodic after hours short turn-around call-in support.
·Primary responsibilities; Operations and Maintenance support to a large, integrated, complex Hardware-Software communications systems in a real-time environment. Responsibilities include preventative and corrective maintenance support across multiple external interfaces over a robust multi-tiered network. Daily activities may included, but not limited to; discrepancy report work off and problem resolution, O&M training/mentoring, trending, procedure development, data collection, fault isolation, and performing real-time manual actions to restore system capabilities. Development of troubleshooting/recovery plans and execution of associated management and customer briefs may be also required. Participation in corrective maintenance will require remove/replace, repair, and testing of failed hardware. Candidates will work closely with delivering factories to provide support to development activities, installation efforts, and special test configurations. Candidate should have a solid working knowledge of varied test equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum/link/network analyzers, power meters and signal generation equipment. Performance of maintenance activities will include climbing multiple sets of stairs, lifting/carrying up to 50lbs, and working in non-environment-controlled spaces. Strict adherence to all applicable administrative, safety and security policies is required. Dependent on the candidate's specific background, he/she maybe required to perform some 24x7 shift work as part of pre-deployment training and readiness. All candidates may be required to perform various shifts upon arrival to the site as part of their normal duties.
· Must have at least 4 years of applicable work experience
· Technical experience with RF communication antenna, and associated transmit receive hardware system including wideband applications.
· Experience with customer built and COTS based high speed network, IT systems, and real-time software applications supporting communications systems.
· Directly related SATCOM experience required
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Proactive and positive team player with ability to effectively work closely with co-contractor teammates at multiple levels
· Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent related work experience. Must have at least 4 years of applicable work experience.
· Ability to obtain a TS/SCI/SSBI Security Clearance and CI Polygraph.
. Hire Date contingent on successful completion of TS/SCI/SSBI Security Clearance
· Knowledge and experience with facility support systems for RF ground terminal systems (power, HVAC, etc.)
· IAT Level 1 or Level 2, Security+, A+, and or Network + certification (or higher)
· IT experience (LAN, WAN, Cisco w/certification) a plus
· Prior military electronics and/or satellite communications training/experience
· Experience with microprocessor and GPGC applications
Required Education (including Major):
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering (STEM degree)
This position requires a U.S. Person 145384
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.