KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Assists in packing unpacking , set up and take down of entertainers equipment instruments sound and light systems
- Assist in hosting DJ Theme nights, as needed –and set up of sound equipment
- Assist in performing 11DN Hall reservation set up requiring tables, chairs, set up of sound and projection equipment for events,
- Responsible for the issuance and monitors security of MWR assets: computers, phones, gaming equipment, recreation and entertainment equipment and supplies, movies, and library materials.
- Assist in conducting set-up/tear-down, clean up and conducting recreation activity programs, and helps/assist staff at any MWR facility.
- Performs daily routine facility inspections on shift, monitors safety, damage to facility and safeguards Government MWR equipment.
- Report incidents and accidents according to policy and procedures
- Conducts MWR facility property/consumables inventory monthly, conducts daily patronage count and submits daily Sitreps status reports.
- Assist in cross training HCN in other recreation duties
- Attends meetings and on the job trainings when required.
- Performs daily shift cleaning of facility and performs assigned duties along with HCN workforce.
- Provides outstanding customer service for all patrons.
- Interface Daily with Military and civilian patrons and provide assistance.
Minimum Skills :
- PreviousCustomer Service Training
- Previous experience in Recreation programming events
- Previous experience in equipment repair (preferred)
- Current CPR/First Aid. AED
- Must be able to speak, read and write English well in order to communicate with military patrons.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must possess driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.
Primary Location: DJ-Djibouti
Req ID: 1084444