Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Project Manager to join our team in Alexandria, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of tasks
• Ensure project is delivered on time and within scope and budget
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Monitor and track project progress
• Successfully manage relationship with the client and stakeholders
• Minimize project risk
• Create and maintain project documentation
• 5 years relevant experience with BS or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communications.
• Project Management skills: project initiation, project plan creation, resource allocation, time/schedule management, risk management, budget tracking, prioritization, status reporting.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
• History of delivering projects within allocated budgets and on schedule
• Familiarity with the Agile process
• Experience in supporting applications and managing work during an operations and maintenance (O&M) stage
• Experience working with diverse groups of IT professional, gathering requirements, facilitating decision-making sessions and documenting the results.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of IT and Business Professionals
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience working with federal government agencies is a plus
• Clearance – Must pass CBP background check...
• Citizenship – Must be a US Citizen
• LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.