***Great opportunity for current seniors in college or recent college graduates. If you are not a current college senior, or a recent college graduate, please visit our other opportunities at and apply!***
This individual will be responsible for several tasks in Mission Assurance being the eyes and ears of our customer. This includes Mission Assurance Engineer, Software Quality Engineer, Hardware Quality Engineer, Supplier Quality Engineer, or Audit and Metrics support. Will be part of team that reviews independent technical assessments of systems engineering, Quality Assurance (QA), technology, production and programmatic (cost, schedule, quality and risks) practices assuring supplier Quality management System (QMS) processes are defined and implemented.
This full-time position may be assigned to support assembly, inspection, test and delivery of products.
- Demonstrated competency in the application of the personal computer to complete assignments, including skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Project, etc.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
Required Education (including major):
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload an unofficial transcript when applying)
- Demonstrate good soft skills and have the ability to work within a cross-functional team environment
- Familiar with technical procedures, specifications, standards, and other engineering and manufacturing related documents
- Familiar with and has some practical experience of Six Sigma methodologies (e.g. Kaizen, Lean, DMAIC, and DMADV) and tools (e.g. ANOVA, SPC, Capability Analysis, DOE, MSA, and FMEA)
- Experience in supporting design and manufacturing processes
- Project management experience, working experience with AS 9100 quality management systems, and experience in aerospace-related manufacturing environment, is a plus
- Currently pursuing a BS / BA Degree from an Accredited University and entering as a College Senior year
- OR pursuing a MS / MA / PhD by Summer 2020.
- Must be working towards a Degree in Engineering (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical), Science, Quality, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics or other related discipline.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.