Calling all 2020 Grads!
If you have a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, and/or Physics, with an emphasis on software, here is your opportunity to pursue an exciting career with Raytheon!
If you want to apply your engineering knowledge and skills to build complex, real-time software which controls highly sophisticated defense and civil systems which are currently deployed in more than 80 countries around the globe, then Integrated Defense Systems’ Software Engineering Directorate (SED) is the place for you!
SED is the central focus for real-time software development, integration, test and validation activities for IDS’s four core capabilities:
· Integrated Air and Defense systems, which produces the world’s most sophisticated short-, medium- and long-range, low- to high-altitude, all-weather air and missile defense systems, such as the combat-proven Patriot Missile which protects US and allied forces around the globe
· Large Ground and Naval Radar systems where Raytheon IDS is a world leader in large scale radar development, technology, and production such as exhibited in the AN/TPY-2, UEWR, and AMDR radars
· Naval Combat Systems and Electronics such as those being built for the DDG 1000 Zumwalt-class destroyer, America’s next generation, multi-mission, naval destroyer, serving as the vanguard of an entire new generation of advanced multi-mission surface combat ships
Work location: Portsmouth, Rhode Island
–U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program (or completed a degree no more than 18 months prior to start date) with an emphasis in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Software Engineering, or related engineering field.
What’s YOUR Mission?Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- 3.0+ GPA strongly desired
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in an agile, collaborative environment
- MATLAB, Simulink, and/or other analysis tools
- Working knowledge of Unix
- C, C++, JAVA
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Engineering Project or Internship experience
- Customer focus and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; knowledge of MS Office or other presentation tools
Raytheon: “Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive OfficerThis position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.