General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
1. Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks.
2. May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
3. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced administrative staff, and may have supervisory responsibility.
4. Participates in special projects as required.
5. Manages calendars for senior management for sensitive customers.
6. Gathers requirements, creates reports, provides recommendations to solve problems for senior management.
7. Work until 6pm EST approximately 1-2 days per week.
8+ years of related administrative and analytical experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
BA/BS in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.