Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cloud Facilitation Service Manager to join our team in Rockville, MD to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Cloud Facilitation Services Manager is expected to oversee the delivery and performance of cloud services provided by the BPA Call Contractor and work collaboratively with a variety of NRC stakeholders and other vendor partners to identify continuous opportunities for cloud services improvement. This individual will also act as the on-site escalation point of contact for cloud services related contractual and delivery related discussions.
•Develops and implements solutions coordinating applications across the enterprise or its units/departments.
• Evaluates existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs.
• Reuses components when possible and assists management in buy/build decisions.
• Familiar with the standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• May lead or direct the work of others. Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree plus 8 years of relevant experience
• Active or must be able to obtain a Public Trust (Federal BI)
• A combination of business and technical skills
• Experience including cloud services delivery program oversight and direct infrastructure-related operations support
• Experience helping organizations implement leading cloud implementation and
migration practices, such as supporting commercial entities with architecting and
implementing organization-wide cloud services strategies
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIREDAbout Unisys
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.