Mission Assurance Center Support Manager
Colorado Springs, CO
Raytheon Intelligence, Information, and Services (IIS) is seeking a NISSC Mission Assurance Center Support Manager to join our team in support of the U.S. Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract (NISSC).
NISSC will provide accurate, timely, and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of Air, Missile, and Space threats with daily visibility of National Command Authority leaders including the President of the United States. NCMC-ITW/AA is composed of Air, Missile, and Space Warning Missions located at Cheyenne Mountain AFS (CMAFS), Peterson AFB, Offutt AFB, Vandenberg AFB, and forward user and sensor sites worldwide.
As the NISSC Mission Assurance Center (MAC) Support Manager you will be the customer point of contact for all Mission Assurance activities at all Air, Missile, and Space Warning mission locations. Your duties include:
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- Oversee all Mission Assurance staff at CMAFS, OAFB, PAFB, VAFB and remote locations
- Responsible for overall MAC performance
- Manage Mission Assurance personnel to ensure staffing and qualification requirements are met
- Ensure concise, timely and clear communications between all necessary agencies and staff
- Ensure effective response to customer requests and timely resolution of outages/issues
- Document and report anomalies to pertinent agencies
- Ensure customer and management are advised of significant system status degradation and path to resolution
- Coordinate with all Mission Assurance Leads at NISSC locations to ensure that MAC operations are consistent across operational sites;
- Ensure effective Management of Mission Assurance Support shift teams.
- Perform business and administrative activities such as budgeting, manpower and resource planning, and reporting;
- Produce management plans, technical documents, and presentation graphics;
- Organize, maintain and update IDE
- Plan hosts, conducts and documents Enterprise Support meetings.
- Plan and coordinates scheduling activities involving personnel, systems, projects or tasks
- Analyze interdependencies between related projects
- Ensure the staff and work environment comply with required safety policies and directives
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- Systems/Network/Database administration experience
- Ability to manage Mission Assurance Support shift teams
- Ability to assess staff technical performance and perform leadership actions, to include handling staff concerns, and ensuring staff access cards, visit requests, training/qualification, security clearances, user accounts, and emergency contact information are all kept up to date
- Ability to ensure Task Order/Delivery Order capability installs are properly coordinated and managed
- Ability to document deviations and proposed changes to MAC system administrative and maintenance procedures
- Ability to maintain/update procedures to keep systems operational
- Currently have a Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Background in operations planning and management in a “real time” support environment
- Understanding of Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements for the USAF
- Ability to prepare, objectively review, and deliver technical presentations
- One or more DoD 8570 certifications (A+, Network+ or Security+)
- Knowledge of organizational level hardware maintenance policies and procedures
- Experience with technical knowledge capture, training, and certification of personnel
- Have demonstrated experience and capability with interfacing with the Air Force Customer at very high levels as well as interfaced with multiple DoD Agencies
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Management, or related Discipline, plus 12 years of directly related experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.