This is an entry level Program Integrator position reporting to the Program Management Excellence (PMX) Program Planning and Support (PPS) Directorate. This individual will be assigned to a fast paced Program Team where they will work closely with the Program Manager and their Leadership Team to provide guidance, support, and solutions ensuring that program execution meets cost, schedule and technical performance requirements.
The Program Integrator (PI) is responsible for advocating Program Management (PM) plans, processes, and business objectives; the implementation of PM best practices; and direct engagement with the program team and functional partners, in pursuit of day to day program execution.
Key Job Functions:
- Assist with the day to day program execution cadence (battle rhythm) of the program, ie risk review boards, program management reviews, failure review boards, configuration control boards, etc.
- Execute and maintain Program Management Plans and Program Directives, consistent with program requirements and RMS policies.
- Collaborate with other PPS personnel to ensure Top-level Master Phasing and the Integrated Master Schedules meet program strategies, objectives and milestones.
- Identify and implement key program metrics. Work with the Program Management Office, Integrated Product Teams and Functional leads to implement and drive closure of corrective actions as warranted.
- Coordinate customer program reviews, prepare for customer visits.
- Deploy Program Management Best Practices to include Earned Value.
- At least 6 years exempt level experience with demonstrated progression through increasing levels of responsibility in a highly matrix, fast paced, deadline driven organization
- Experience working development or production programs
- Experience using one or more of the following program management tools: Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Integrated Master Plan (IMP) / Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Risk and Opportunity Management or similar business processes
- Demonstrated coordination, planning & teaming skills
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Department of Defense Industry or other relevant experience
- Program Management certification or equivalent
- Prior Team Lead or Project Manager Responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to balance technical/cost/schedule constraints to achieve customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Cost Estimating/BOE generation
- Demonstrated understanding of Product Life Cycle Development
- Earned Value Certification
- Proficiency with Program Management tool suite or similar systems
- Required: Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
Majors: Engineering, Business, or other related technical field.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.