IT Program Integration Senior Manager / Orlando, FL or Grand Prairie, TX
Job ID: 494396BR
Date posted: Aug. 12, 2019
City: Grand Prairie, Orlando
State: Florida, Texas
Description:The IT Program Integration Senior Manager will be responsible for the Integration of all cross-portfolio projects and technology initiatives across the IT Functions, Platforms, and Strategy organization as well as cross domain teams (Infrastructure, Applications, Business Functions, etc..).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project / Program Management of complex technology initiatives across portfolios / domains.
- Ensure successful resolution of cross-domain / portfolio technical issues.
- Integration and alignment of Technology solutions and roadmaps across all Portfolios / Domains.
- Mature / Develop PMO disciplines, processes, metrics, and objectives to facilitate prioritization, alignment of critical resources, and delivery of critical objectives.
- Collaborate with MFC IT leadership and EIT leadership to ensure organization is aligned and prepared to execute appropriate technologies/initiatives
- Demonstrated experience leading geographically dispersed technical teams.
- Demonstrated project / program management experience leading complex initiatives or technology projects across multi-disciplined teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of the IT business and its strategy, operations, business processes, and IT systems
- Demonstrated experience with deployment of technology to solve strategic business challenges and innovate for business value
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with business and / or IT personnel across LM to maximize efficiencies across the company, share and learn with other business areas
- Demonstrated FSL leadership traits, ability to lead diverse and geographically dispersed teams, ability to work with MFC, Enterprise, and Industry peers.
- Strong executive presentation and communication skills, ability to represent MFC on enterprise and industry initiatives
- Demonstrated project / program management experience leading complex initiatives or technology projects across multi-disciplined teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business architecture and systems engineering principles and their application to technology strategy and deployment
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile fundamentals and application of these within a technology deployment construct
- Deep knowledge of LM enterprise and business areas IT technology strategies, initiatives, and experiments
- Ability to obtain appropriate security clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Information Technology
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day