Frontier Technology, Inc. (www.fti-net.com)
FTi is looking for an individual with intermediate development experience to support a program developing a software solution for our Navy client. Development efforts support collection and development of metric data for a web-based system. We are a collaborative work environment using TFS and GIT to support an agile work structure, two-week sprints and peer reviews. Primarily working with C#, SQL, and web development tools (Razor Syntax, JQuery).
· Collaborate with Developers and Business Analysts to develop software solutions
· Ability to manage time effectively to complete assignments
· Engage in requirements development and generate questions to aid in design efforts
· Present status and demonstration of product both to internal and external clients
· Research and prototype potential solutions, design patterns, and tools
· U.S. Citizen
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Comfortable supporting and presenting to customers
· Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. government security clearance.
· Experience with Object Oriented Design
· Ability to perform peer reviews
· Three years of development Experience
· Development experience with C#, SQL, Entity Framework, JQuery, Razor Syntax
· Dev Ops experience Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server
· Experience with Version Control (GIT)
· Experience working in an agile environment (Development of User Stories, Time estimation, peer reviews)
· Knowledge of Information Visualization libraries (Charts.js, D3.js)
· Security+ CE Certification