Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
• Responsible for ensuring the company complies with proper accounting practices, internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Daily, weekly, or monthly responsibilities will include providing proper charge code direction to the personnel assigned to the program, tracking obligated and expended funds against contract ceilings.
• Auditing expense reports, timesheets and purchase requisitions.
• Preparing various CDRLs as defined for the program.
• Assist with analysis of budgets and schedules needed to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned portions of program.
• Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual cost and schedule objectives are met.
• This role includes meeting challenges and deadlines in an environment of dedication, pride and strong work ethics
Additional Qualifications :
• Must have an understanding of cost & revenue reconciliation
• Must have knowledge of multiple contract types (T&M, FP, Cost Plus)
• Communicate & coordinate between vendors, ManTech departments and program team
• Prepare accruals, bonus incidental reporting and pay, cost monitoring
• Review PR requisitions, receive against Purchase Orders and Invoices
• Prepare and review Travel Authorizations, Expense Reports, Journal Entries, Voucher, and Labor Adjustments
• Ability to use corporate tools to run reports, track costs, report impacts
• Review and research additional information as needed and resolve the conflicts to ensure vendor/employee payments in a timely manner
• Experience with Microsoft Office – mandatory
• Must be a Team Player
• Strong Excel skills
• PeopleSoft Experience Preferred
• Must have Advanced Excel Skills - mandatory
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.