What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
Reporting to the Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) Business Development (BD) Executive, Fort Sill Site Executive will support the planning, coordination and execution of the IAMD BD strategy as it relates to our customer at Fort Sill, Oklahoma. This leader will be responsible for executing concurrent planning for and coordination of a One Raytheon effort for the Fort Sill customer to grow Raytheon and IAMD pipeline. This person will be responsible for Customer Focused Marketing (CFM) efforts and closure on multi-million annual bookings. In addition, the selected leader will participate on capture teams, providing BD support to the Program Area Director (PAD), Capture Leader and pursuit teams.
In addition to the Fort Sill Field Office responsibilities, this leader will also be accountable for establishing Doctrine Organization Training Materiel Leadership & Education Personnel Facilities Policy (DOTMLPF-P) assessments and solutions to compete in a multi-billion market space that supports of our global air & missile defense customers who use Raytheon as their trusted multi-layered AMD partner.
This individual willdevelop, coordinate and lead the IDS Strategy that features a One Raytheon Multi-Domain Operations CONOPS in support of Multi-Domain Task Force concepts supporting US Combatant Commands (COCOMS).
The Fort Sill Site Executive will build collaborative relationships working across the enterprise as required to ensure we communicate integrated solutions for air and missile defense modernization while maximizing the benefit of Raytheon’s investment. This leader will interface directly with the Customer Community and serve as the “Voice of the Customer” internal to the Company management. This individual will be accountable for ensuring Raytheon’s business growth and capture efforts accurately account for the market and geopolitical environments, aligns with the customer concerns and priorities and utilizes Position-To-Win strategies to position Raytheon for bookings with the customers. This individual will be responsible for direct coordination with the all Raytheon Businesses and USBD Field Offices to present “One Company” face to the customer. This leader will be the subject matter expert for the Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) product line(s) to the customer and will serve as the One Raytheon leader for all actions, opportunities and customers stationed at Fort Sill Oklahoma.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.Basic/Required Qualifications:
- Develop, identify and assess new business opportunities needed to achieve annual revenue generation and growth objectives.
- Meet or exceed key revenue targets, and build relationships that enable marketing efforts that result in new business.
- Serve as the One Raytheon representative who coordinates information exchanges, meetings and engagements for all Raytheon businesses with local customers
- Build improved customer intimacy understanding by understanding priorities, technical road map, and the competitive landscape.
- Establish DOTMLPF-P assessments and solutions in focused
- Multi-domain Task Force BD Lead.
- As assigned, coordinate and manage New Business Initiatives (NBI), capture/gate activities, program performance reviews, and technical and customer briefings
- Provide thought leadership, innovation, and creativity in developing high quality solutions to meet customer objectives.
- Provide recommendations with regard to formulation, implementation and management of discretionary resources.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on winning new IAMD business
- Respond quickly and effectively to all customer requests for information and prioritize follow on level of effort.
- Participate in Program Management Reviews and other forums where the Company and the Customers interface to ensure identification of issues and priorities are vetted.
- Mentor the product line managers, capture managers, and other members of the BD cross-enterprise toward identifying and resolving issues affecting Company-Customer relationships and business execution.
- Manage special projects, trade show planning collaboration, contact plans, and interface with Communications on Market Messaging to achieve business area goals.
- Represent all elements of Raytheon Company and respond to the Fort Sill based customer’s issues and questions.
- Participate in developing Raytheon Company strategies and budgeting of internal research & development investments.
- Participate and lead Capture Color Teams.
- Serves as the IDS responsible agent for maintaining the Raytheon Field Office, ensuring its efficient and effective use.
- Represent Raytheon in Fort Sill/Lawton, OK Community activities.
- Accomplish other tasks as assigned by the VPs IAMD and BD.
- Minimum of 14 years of prior relevant experience
- University Degree
- Experience in government, defense, aerospace or related industry
- Experience in Business Development, Marketing, Requirements Development, Acquisition, Engineering or similar areas
- Experience with Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Department of the Army Policies and processes.
- Experience with US acquisition process both Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and Direct Commercial Sales (DCS).
- Active Secret Security Clearance (DoD), or ability to obtain within a year of employment
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Established relations with key leaders in the Fort Sill/Lawton, OK communities
- Top Secret Security Clearance (DoD)
- Master’s Degree or graduate level Professional Military Education equivalent
- Responds efficiently/effectively to time-critical requirements with superior results; record of successfully interfacing with BD disciplines and varied levels of leadership.
- Proficient in Enterprise Raytheon Pipeline Manager (ERPM)
- Honest, forthright and trustworthy and demands same from associates including external partners.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.