Selected candidate will be responsible for the implementation and administration of all applicable aspects of National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) at the Tewksbury, MA Innovation Drive facility. This location will serve as a cleared off-site for Raytheon IDS HQ, so demonstrated experience with off-site administration is considered a strong factor in the selection process. This individual, who will primarily be acting in a one-person capacity more often than not, will be responsible for classified document control duties, coordination of visitor control, security education and may also be called upon to act as a team member for the facility’s emergency preparedness and contingency planning. Candidate will interface daily with Integrated Air & Missile Defense (IAMD) management and provide security support as needed.
Candidate will conduct self-inspections and administrative inquiries regarding the loss, compromise or suspected compromise of classified information; develop and administer Technology Control Plans (TCPs) and provide face-to-face Security Briefings. Candidate will also support the IDS HQ Tewksbury, MA facility on an as needed basis. Candidate will report to the IDS HQ Assistant Manager of Security
This position requires an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Minimum 4 years of related security experience required.
- Candidate must have an active and in-scope DoD Secret Security Clearance with no active incident reports.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with implementation of the NISPOM
- Must have the ability to multitask and act independently without on-site supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to interface with customers and employees at all levels.
- Position requires proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and a working knowledge of JPAS, Access Commander, Visitor Registration System and CCURE database.
- Uncompromising ethics and integrity.
- Exceptional time management, prioritization abilities, and ability to achieve goals and targets while performing multiple tasks.
What’s YOUR Mission?Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Security related field is required. Candidates with eight years or more of experience in lieu of degree will be considered on a case by case basis at the discretion of the hiring manager.
Raytheon: “Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.