Manager I Field Engineering
Raytheon Lawton, OK/Tucson, AZ has an exciting opportunity for a Manager I Field Engineering
to support the RFSE group. The selected candidate will serve as the senior representative for the Iron Dome team with general guidance from functional management, responsible for providing team leadership to a customer-focused team or group of teams committed to increased quality and productivity. The Manager I Field Engineering will participate in all aspects of system and operational support to include a key role in liaising and developing long-term relationships with our customers/client and serving as a single point of contact with government agencies and military commands. In accordance with organization goals, provides direction on activities and behaviors. Identifies and analyzes problems, plans, task, and solutions. Provides guidance to team on development, performance, productivity issues, and ensures proper use of assets. Represents the team, presenting team suggestions and recommendations on processes and procedures in accordance with organization cost, quality, and productivity goals. Requires experience in group processes and dynamics. Reports to functional and/or organization management on team accomplishments, achievements, and productivity. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Required Skills/Experience: Qualifications of the Manager I Field Engineering shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide management/supervisory direction to the Iron Dome team.
- Motivates team members and facilitates team meetings. Cultivates and reinforces appropriate group values, norms, and behaviors.
- Maintain open and clear communications with the Program Management Office for communication of status, requirements, and any issues that develop.
- Providing single point of contact for US and Israeli representatives as required.
- Manage local infrastructure, including personnel, housing, transportation, communications, and security.
- Ensuring Raytheon directives, policies, and procedures are implemented and enforced
- Ensure Raytheon personnel are cross-trained to the greatest extent possible by working with system personnel, Logistics, and IIS training personnel.
- Establish, approve, and monitor the working hours, overtime and procurements for all personnel to insure personnel stay within authorized budgets, while providing adequate coverage of all job tasks required by the program.
THIS POSITION WILL BE INVOLVED IN THE PROGRAM PROPOSAL STAGE AND BEYOND THAT IS CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD. Desired Skills/Experience:
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English; individual is required to communicate both orally and written to enable the satisfactory performance of his required technical tasks as described above.
- This position will require extensive periods of travel CONUS and OCONUS.
- Must have active secret security clearance
- Pass a required deployment readiness physical
- Posess a valid us passport
Required Education (including Major):Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or 14 years of experience in lieu of degree, unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Air Defense Warrant Officer with background in PATRIOT, LPWS, CRAM or Iron Dome systems.
- Dual United States Israeli citizen a plus
- Fluent in the Hebrew language (written & verbal).
- At least 5 years of experience leading a large team of deployed personnel
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.