Raytheon BBN Technologies is expanding its synthetic biology program and looking for a researcher at the postdoc / new PI level to help establish new research programs and wetlab capabilities. Candidates should have demonstrated ability to work and communicate in large, interdisciplinary teams. Candidates will be expected to support existing projects as well as lead new business development efforts and should bring creative ideas for creating new business opportunities.
Areas of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Organoids, organs-on-a-chip, and bioelectronic interfaces
- Biological circuits
- Metabolic engineering
- Microbiome engineering
- AI/ML approaches for multi-omics analysis
- Molecular or cell biology
- Data science or computational biology
- Systems engineering or mathematical modeling
- Proposal writing and presentation
- Experience working in synthetic biology
- Demonstrated track-record of interdisciplinary collaboration
- PhD with 0-5 years post-PhD experience
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons. 145975
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.