Come join Raytheon’s team in St. Petersburg, FL!
This Program Management team manages the U.S. Navy’s Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC), a real-time ‘sensor-netting’ system that brings together radar data into a single integrated air picture from geographically dispersed ships, aircraft and ground-based units. This integrated picture improves a battlegroup’s effectiveness by enabling longer range, cooperative, or layered engagements. Today’s CEC benefits from advancements in commercial and specialized technologies, as well as from the experience and expertise of the Raytheon team, continually innovating to advance capability and performance.
The Program Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the assigned Seapower CEC advanced technology, development, sustainment, and development program(s). This includes responsibility for technical, schedule, and cost performance of all hardware, software, and Contract Date Requirements List (CDRL) deliverables. The manager will lead the integrated product teams (IPTs) and functional support teams in the complete execution of contracts.
The team is based in St. Pete, enviably nicknamed “Sunshine City” for its average of 248 days of sunshine a year. It actually holds a Guinness World Record for the most consecutive days of sunshine! The area is ideal for fishing, boating and its beautiful beaches. It’s also known for its art and culture scene, as well as its wide variety of local restaurants and bars. Sports fans should note that St. Pete is home to the Tampa Bay Rays, Buccaneers, and Lightning. It’s also the Spring Training site for the Toronto Blue Jays and the Philadelphia Phillies.
Easily commutable from several nearby cities, just 5 miles off the main highway (Interstate 275), options for where to call “home” are plentiful. St. Pete is conveniently close the Tampa International Airport and only a mere 2-hour drive to Disney World and Universal Studios.
Innovation, cool technology, a world-class team and a pretty idyllic location, Raytheon in St. Pete has a lot to offer.
· Acting as the voice of the customer to assure customer satisfaction with respect to cost, product quality, delivery, and performance
· Integrating key business activities into a seamless business that can leverage best practices, people skills and cross utilization of assets
· Conducting development status meetings, tracking and communicating program metrics
· Leading Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Integrated Master Plan (IMP) / Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and weekly and monthly oversight Risk and Opportunity Management efforts
· Integrating Raytheon Six Sigma as an enabler to program goals, risk reduction, and realization of opportunities
· Leading quarterly Estimate at Completion (EAC) reviews and monthly program management reviews.
· Managing program scope control and leading Program Configuration Control Board (CCB)
· Domestic travel will be required
· 10 years of Program Management or related experience
· Experience in strategic development, customer interface, or capture experience in the Defense Industry
· Experience with program management tools such as Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Integrated Master Plan (IMP) / Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Risk and Opportunity Management or similar business processes
· Existing Secret Clearance (DoD)
· University Degree
· 10 plus years of Program Management in the Defense Industry
· Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) degree
· 5 plus years of demonstrated experience using of program management tools such as Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Integrated Master Plan (IMP) / Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Risk and Opportunity Management or similar business processes
· Demonstrated direct experience managing people or resources in organizations with budgets exceeding $25 million
· Demonstrated track record of developing customer relationships to fulfill their needs and ensure their satisfaction and continued business
· Experience with leadership and management skills in technical, programmatic and customer focused marketing
· Demonstrated experience with Hardware and Software Development
· Demonstrated experience with subcontract and IOT management
· Demonstrated experience as a change agent, able to energize organizations to achieve beyond expectations
· Ability to work across business areas, manage diverse tasks, requirements and commitments and interface successfully with numerous disciplines
· Ability to analyze data and reports to identify issues and develop recommended courses of action to management
· Ability to quickly diagnose production issues and lead a cross functional team to resolve them
· Demonstrated comprehensive planning skills
· Raytheon Tier 4 Program Management or equivalent certification
· Solid understanding of application and execution of Raytheon’s Integrated Product Development System (IPDS) or similar business processes
· Demonstrated ability to independently complete complex assignments and develop creative cross mission area solutions
· Demonstrated experience with Gate Reviews
· Demonstrated ability to interact with senior levels of leadership effectively – including customer, Raytheon, teammates, and suppliers
· Exceptional judgment and decision-making skills
· Strong interpersonal skills with special focus on achieving active participation of appropriate individuals across the business
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.