KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that’s only the beginning.
Sr. Costpoint Financial Systems Analyst - Virtual
This is a Virtual/Remote position and can be located anywhere within the United States
- Participate in migration of 2 Costpoint databases into one master Costpoint database
- Maintain master data specifically: pools, service centers, accounts, organizations and PAGs
- Understanding and interpretation of disclosure statements, CAS and GAAP accounting
- Prepare and maintain documentation, including requirements, specs, process flow documentation, and procedures.
- Provide expertise and assistance to ensure that all processes are designed to meet SOX, audit and security requirements.
- Ensure change control procedures and processes are followed in accordance with corporate policies.
- Work with IT to evaluate, escalate and resolve defects within Costpoint
- Support upgrades/sys jars through testing and troubleshooting prior to application of system changes.
- Bachelors degree and minimum 7 years of relevant business experience in government contracting
- Deltek Costpoint experience as an administrator or functional SME with specific knowledge and in depth understanding of pools, service centers and rates
- Working knowledge of front end applications screens, functions and job processing and how these tie to the database tables and other applications, functions and processes with focus on Accounts andOrganizations
- Ability to work as member of a cross functional team
- Experience with all aspects of functional support for Costpoint. This includes system upgrades, planning, design, SOX/Audits as well as troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Understanding of the underlying Costpoint databases and tables
- Understanding of PL/SQL scripts, queries.
- Implementation experience for Costpoint 7.1.1
- US citizenship is required and ability to obtain security clearance, as needed
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: IT Business Processes
Primary Location: US-US-VA-Arlington
Other Locations: US-US-TX-Houston
Req ID: 1084590