full-time employee contract
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Enterprise War Reserve Materiel (E-WRM) Data System Manager (DSM) supports the overall U.S. Air Force (USAF) E-WRM PM in all matters pertaining to successful enterprise data management on the E-WRM effort. The DSM supports KBRs pursuit and capture of the global E-WRM program. E-WRM executes a full range of USAF equipment maintenance throughout the world including theaters of activity in Europe (EUCOM), Africa (AFRICOM), Indian Ocean/Pacific Ocean (INDOPACOM), as well as areas in the Continental U.S. (CONUS). The contract directly supports the U.S. Air Force Materiel Commands (AFMC) 635th Materiel Maintenance Group (635 MMG) based at Holloman AFB, NM.
The DSM must possess data system knowledge of:
1. Existing WRM contracts; personnel involved in work performance; material and supplies needed to handle USAF materiel; receipt, storage, inventory, accountability of WRM; preventive/corrective maintenance of WRM; and outload and reconstitution of pre-positioned WRM assets.
2. Pacific Air Forces (PACAF), Europe-Air Forces Africa (USAFE-AFAFRICA), and CONUS-staged assets at Holloman AFB, NM.
3. Pre-positioned WRM assets such as Basic Expeditionary Airfield Resources (BEAR), Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE)/Expeditionary Aerospace Ground Logistics Equipment (EAGLE), Fuels Support Equipment (FSE), Medical WRM, Suspension & Release Equipment (S&RE)/Tanks, Racks, Adapters & Pylons (TRAP), Vehicles, Munitions, Munitions Materiel Handling Equipment (MMHE), Rapid Airfield Damage Repair (RADR) sets, Mine Resistant Ambush-Protected (MRAP) vehicles (including associated COMSEC), War Consumables Distribution Objective (WCDO), Peacetime Operating Stocks (POS), and Mobility Readiness Spares Packages (MRSP).
4. Personnel resources to support forward deployment of WRM for exercise and operational use.
5. WRM financial record keeping systems.
Ways in which WRM data systems tie to Business Enterprise Systems (BES) at Maxwell-Gunter AFB.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS / EXPEREINCE / ABILITIES:
BS in business, management, data system or related field from an accredited four-year college or university; MBA or advanced degrees preferable,
3-years USAF or contractor WRM logistics data base knowledge
3-years performing business functions within Defense Department arena
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with documented supervisory experience
Well-organized, results-oriented, energetic, team player with proven decision making ability
USAF data management certifications