full-time employee contract
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Logistics and Maintenance Manager (LMM) supports KBRs pursuit and capture of global U.S. Air Force (USAF) Enterprise War Reserve Materiel (E-WRM) program. E-WRM executes a full range of USAF equipment maintenance throughout the world including theaters of activity in Europe (EUCOM), Africa (AFRICOM), Indian Ocean/Pacific Ocean (INDOPACOM), as well as areas in the Continental U.S. (CONUS). The contract directly supports the U.S. Air Force Materiel Commands (AFMC) 635th Materiel Maintenance Group (635 MMG) based at Holloman AFB, NM.
The LMM must possess:
1. Global WRM knowledge of how existing WRM contracts operate; personnel involved in work performance; material and supplies needed to handle USAF materiel; receipt, storage, inventory, accountability of WRM; preventive/corrective maintenance of WRM; and outload and reconstitution of pre-positioned WRM assets.
2. Directly applicable experience to WMR with Pacific Air Forces (PACAF), Europe-Air Forces Africa (USAFE-AFAFRICA), and CONUS-staged assets at Holloman AFB, NM.
3. Knowledge of how/where contractor furnished facilities (CFF) and contractor furnished vehicles (CFV) are used. SME must also possess knowledge of how contractors comply with international host nation labor laws.
4. Knowledge of USAF pre-positioned WRM assets such as Basic Expeditionary Airfield Resources (BEAR), Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE)/Expeditionary Aerospace Ground Logistics Equipment (EAGLE), Fuels Support Equipment (FSE), Medical WRM, Suspension & Release Equipment (S&RE)/Tanks, Racks, Adapters & Pylons (TRAP), Vehicles, Munitions, Munitions Materiel Handling Equipment (MMHE), Rapid Airfield Damage Repair (RADR) sets, Mine Resistant Ambush-Protected (MRAP) vehicles (including associated COMSEC), War Consumables Distribution Objective (WCDO), Peacetime Operating Stocks (POS), and Mobility Readiness Spares Packages (MRSP).
5. Experience with Unified Combatant Commands (COCOM) performed primarily at existing and new emerging global locations.
Knowledge of managing deployable teams to support forward deployment of WRM for exercise and operational use.
- High school diploma, BS in business or logistics preferred
- Continuing education in business, management, or accounting desirable
- 5-years directly applicable experience working on USAF WRM logistics systems.
- 2-years directly applicable experience with USAF 635th Material Maintenance Group (MMG)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with documented supervisory experience.
- Well-organized, results-oriented, energetic, team player with proven decision making ability.
USAF logistics systems certifications
Must have ability to gain SECRET Clearance