Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is looking for a Senior Manager, Supply Chain to provide leadership and business solutions for the RSS program. You must be a strong leader with well-versed business acumen, technical aptitude and strong collaboration skills, able to work with multiple functions in a matrix environment within the business and the programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to leading a team in:
Key activities typically include:
- All Supply Chain content through all phases of IPDS, supporting a highly complex and diverse portfolio of programs; with much of the content and complexity managed by the Supply Chain team.
- Supply Chain leadership and monitoring of performance to ensure cost, schedule, delivery and quality requirements are met, including weekly reporting at the Director level.
- Responsible to the customer and program management to meet all material contract objectives (technical, cost, schedule)
- Develop and lead supply chain proposal activities including task descriptions and basis of estimates that match the PTW strategies
- Responsible for robust customer communications and building a robust customer relationship.
- Reporting, tracking, and managing of an integrated product team and/or program responsible for the delivery of procured material from the suppliers, through external testing, and shipment to its contractual destination
- Resolves material shipment and/or data issues with the program office and customer
- Works collaboratively with all other functions to ensure that cost estimates and EACs are accurate, processes are being followed, and staffing is appropriate for execution.
- Conducts material contract closure activity alongside Contracts and Program Office
- Establishes material priorities across the IPT and/or program
- Provides comprehensive Supply Chain support for Gates 0-11 activities and ensures IPDP compliance for the programs and tailoring when applicable.
Financial Management (i.e., EV, budgets, targets, working capital, material sales forecasts, etc.)
Overall ownership of the supplier management process (i.e., Supplier Risk/Opportunity Management Plan, supplier performance, Small Business plan development and execution, metrics, international issues, develop/evaluate the MB/MW strategy, the Collaborative Agreement process, etc.), and communication of customer flow through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc. Supports special projects both functionally and IPT / program, such as transformation initiatives, financial improvement opportunities, SCM conference planning, cross-functional learning broadcasts & alternate sourcing activitiesRequired Skills:
- 12 years’ experience in Supply Chain, Program Management, Operations, Engineering, or related experience
- Experience with Risk and Opportunity management, Earned Value (EVMS), Material Sales Forecast, Estimates at Completion (EACs), SOW development, Business Finances, and Integrated Product Development System (IPDS)
- Experience leading the supply chain content on large, complex production programs, including use of MPM tools and metrics
- Demonstrated success in winning major strategic pursuits (international and domestic)
- Experience with negotiations
- Experience leading and resolving conflict within a matrix environment.
- Experience interacting with program leadership and customers
- Experience with Subcontracts Management and EXIM processes
- Experience with SAP
- Strong collaboration skills enabling effective communication
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships based on mutual respect with peers customers and team members
- Outstanding written, verbal communication, strong presentation and organizational skills, has keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to influence key decision-makers
- U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position will require the ability to Access US Only Data Systems.
- U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position needs an Active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance as of Day One of Employment.
- EVMS Certified
- Ability to obtain Raytheon Level 2 Material Program Management certification
- Strong leadership, business acumen and experience leading a team of individuals focused on goals, business results and driving change
- Demonstrated experience in team leadership including building, developing, and recruiting talent
- Supply Chain Leadership of a major competitive proposal and/or demonstrated experience executing a material program strategy to reduce cost including the use of ESPX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Engineering or related field.
- M.B.A or M.S. Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Engineering or related field
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.